This subject is suitable for all levels of students. Cambridge Nationals in Creative iMedia are media sector-focused, including film, television, web development, gaming and animation, and have IT at their heart.
Students will develop:
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies.
- Acquire and apply creative and technical skills, knowledge and understanding of IT in a range of contexts.
- Providing suitable evidence and documentation to support skills used.
- Develop the skills to work collaboratively.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of computer programs/solutions and the impact of, and issues related to, the use of computer technology in society.
KS4, New Cambridge Nationals Creative iMedia (OCR)
Written – 25% Assessment – 75%